- monopropylene glycol, nonionic surfactants, triethanolamine, enzyme complex, acrylate/ c10-30 acrylate crosspolymer, methylisothiazolinone, chloromethyl thiazolinone, water.
inflammable, stable in water and in air, biodegradable.
Removes various organic stains (chocolate, coffee, eggs, fat, sauces, dairy products, fruits, berries, grass, blood, etc.) from white and color fabrics - cotton, linen, synthetic fabrics, wool and silk, including delicate fabrics; to be used for pre-washing in hotels, business centers, train stations, airports, trade centers, catering and food processing industries, childcare, schools, hospitals, housing and communal services, and in the household.
Evolain stain remover contains special biological supplements (enzymes), which easily penetrate fabrics and maximise further cleaning effectiveness.
Evolain stain remover is also recommended for treatment of collars and cuffs before washing.
Instructions for use:
Moisten the area to be cleaned before applying the stain remover.
1. Turn spray nozzle to the right until the "spray" icon appears at the top.
2. Apply product to the area to be cleaned. Rub the cloth where the stain remover was applied and leave for 3-5 minutes.
Recommendation: Clean stains while they are fresh. For old and stubborn dirt stains, increase the application time to 10-15 minutes. Do not use on non-colorfast fabrics.
3. Place the clothes in the washing machine or hand wash as recommended by the clothing and washing machine manufacturers.
4. When finished, rotate the nozzle to the STOP position.