- Bactericidal activity (including Mycobacterium Tuberculosis).
- Active virucide (including adenoviruses, influenza viruses, parainfluenza and other acute respiratory infection agents, enterovirus, rotavirus, polio virus, enteral and parenteral hepatitis viruses, herpes, SARS, avian and swine influenza, HIV)
- Active fungicide (fungi Candida and Trichophyton)
- Cleaning properties
- disinfection of indoor surfaces, sanitary equipment, tableware and laboratory ware, laundry, rubber mats, toys, patient care items patient care, medical waste from textile materials, incubators and incubation instruments, anesthetic and respiratory equipment and accessories, anesthetic equipment, sanitary transport, for intensive overall clean-outs in hospitals (including neonatal departments and obstetrics, maternity hospitals, nurseries) and childcare institutions, in community facilities, food and catering companies, consumer markets, social welfare institutions
- final and pre-sterilization cleaning, not combined with disinfection, of flexible and rigid endoscopes
- disinfection, combined with pre-sterilization of medical devices – including surgical, dental instruments and endoscopes
- blood and bodily fluids (urine, feces, sputum) disinfection in hospitals, diagnostic and clinical laboratories, blood transfusion and donor stations